Job Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: May 14, 2020
• Based on an understanding of basic concepts, codes less complex websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages
• Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website
• Supports website planning and deployment
• Writes documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements
• Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web based applications
• Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
• Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications
• Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
• Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
• Supports graphic design in various formats to include but not limited to digital media, PowerPoint presentations and paper products.
Minimum Experience Required:
Four (4) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. TS/SCI w Polygraph Required.