Job Title: Senior Geotechnical & Materials Testing Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: April 11, 2019
Our Client is hiring a CMT Project/Registered Engineer to work on projects throughout the Tampa Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). We are looking for a Seller/Doer with a client following and strong business acumen.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Project engineering duties including data reduction, analysis and fieldwork for commercial, industrial, retail, government, office and high-rise residential projects (both Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Materials Testing/Inspection);
• Project management and reporting;
• Field inspection, sampling and testing of soils, concrete, masonry, reinforcing steel, etc.;
• Report preparation;
• Oversight of field staff and junior engineers;
• Client consultation and maintenance; and
• Providing assistance to other team members to promote the overall objectives of the company.
• B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited College/University and have a minimum 5 years of experience.
• P.E licensure is required.
• Strong communication skills are a must.