Job Title: Reliability and Test Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: July 31, 2019
Our client is in San Leandro-based drone start-up, is looking for an experienced Reliability and Test engineer to further improve their quality efforts. You will be working on the first flying camera with broad approval from the FAA for commercial operations over people as well as next generation drones for Ford and the Armyb. You will be responsible for working with our manufacturing partners and local team to improve quality and manage quality related documentation.
• Develop and implement testing and reliability processes
• Determine EE related changes needed at component, PCB and assembly level for reliability and quality
• Drive quality methodologies that prevent customer issues and form a proactive approach to the quality culture
• Ensure compliance with all related policies and procedures
• Implement quality improvement and assurance processes and procedures
• Be the quality interface between company and its manufacturing partners
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Electrical Engineering required
• Experience troubleshooting electronics on board level
• Experience with PCB design and fabrication
• Work experience in an ISO certified industrial setting preferred.
• Experience with quality systems and quality assurance in a manufacturing setting
• Previous experience with ISO audits
• Ability to create strategies, define and articulate clear role expectations and direction
• Willingness to “do what it takes,” including direct auditing activities at times
You can expect competitive startup salary, generous equity, a satisfying and fast-paced work environment, and a product you will be proud to be involved with.