Job Title: Quality Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: April 1, 2019
Our client has been a leading source of plastics manufacturing, supplying the automotive industry for over 40 years. Through highly technical research and development, coupled with a diverse and knowledgeable Management Team and dedicated Associates, Our client has continued to grow each year.
Our client provide customers with a wide range of full-service support from black box design concepts to highly engineered composites, TPE’s and TPO’s as well as specialized extrusion and compression technologies.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining an effective quality system to achieve optimal levels of quality, productivity and safety to assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive overall plant integration and implementation of a progressive quality system to prevent defects and satisfy customer needs
- Drive and support plant activities toward achieving customer awards and quality registrations
- Oversee the activities of required customer actions to assure timely and proper responses
- Report related QOS measurables and driving related corrective/improvement actions
- Serve as driver and coordinator for internal quality system audits and corresponding corrective action and improvement activities
- 5+ years of related experience and supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Plastics injection molding and assembly background
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities