Job Title: Project Engineer (Licensed PE Civil/Structural/Mechanical)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: September 6, 2019
We help property owners solve problems and understand buildings and site improvements through forensic site inspections, technical reports and repair/construction design.
The position will entail engineering consulting including:
– Capital Reserve Studies
– Commercial real estate due diligence inspections
– Forensic evaluations
– Construction administration projects.
– Presenting information to clients
Project Engineer position qualifications:
– Professional Engineer license in North Carolina
– 5+ years of civil engineering or structural engineering or mechanical engineering (PME) experience.
– Proven technical writing abilities
– Proven presentation and communication skills.