Job Title: Project Architect
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: July 31, 2019
An Excellent Opportunity for an Architectural Design Project Architect.
Our client a highly reputable multi-discipline engineering and architectural firm in the Northeast, is seeking to fill a position within our Architecture Services Division, in our Latham (Albany) NY headquarters. Unlimited potential exists for the right candidate, including transitioning to management positions and ownership opportunities.
Join us during this exciting growth period as our company fulfills its strategic objectives and creates rewarding opportunities for its entire staff. If your background and skill set include the following, we encourage you to apply:
• Bachelor of Architecture, or another qualified path to licensure, with 5 years related experience, working towards registration as an architect in New York State.
• NCARB certified a plus.
• Broad-ranging portfolio of project experience, including commercial, municipal, and public works project types.
• Strong working knowledge of building systems and coordination with other disciplines.
• Must be production proficient in the current version of AutoCAD and AIA MasterSpec specifications. Knowledge of REVIT is a plus.
• We offer exciting, challenging and diverse projects in a high-energy team setting with like-minded professionals.