Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: July 24, 2019
Our client is a 23 year old plumbing, mechanical and electrical construction design firm specializing in industrial and commercial design. The firm is based in Raleigh, NC with a branch office in Melbourne, Florida.
• Excellent opportunity for mechanical professional engineering candidates with 5 or more years of commercial construction engineering design with experience leading a small team of mechanical designers in the design of plumbing and mechanical systems of industrial facilities, offices, condominiums, restaurants, retail stores, high rise buildings.
• This position includes interacting with our clients such as architects, contractors, owners and city inspectors.
• We are looking for independent and motivated candidates to be paired with a small team of mechanical designers.
• Autocad/Revit is used for all aspects of drafting and design.
• Candidates must know how to self-perform the mechanical design of various HVAC systems in AutoCAD and REVIT as well as lead a small team of designers.
• Strong client interaction skills is a must.
• BS Mechanical Engineering
• Mechanical Professional Engineer in North Carolina
• 5 to 10 years of commercial construction mechanical engineering design experience
• Ability and past experience leading a small team of mechanical designers
• Proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT and ability to Self Perform
• Ability to perform field surveys when required
• Excellent communication skills and past client interaction skills
• Attention to detail and documentation
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance