Client is a premier manufacturer of floor care, tubular, and custom tubular products and specializes in tube bending with downstream capabilities of welding, machining, end forming, and assembly. Certified to IS0 9001:2008 and with over 250,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities, Client is dedicated to high quality products and superb customer service. In order to maintain its international reputation, this family-owned company is invested in its employees, committed to improvement, and has exciting plans for the future!
Desired candidates will be responsible for the following:
- On-boarding new clients with engineering
- Being the liaison to engineering for insurance that projects start and finish correctly and on time
- Ensures all customer specifications come to the shop floor and are executed correctly
- Ensuring quality for cleanliness, specs, and on boarding equipment
- Ensure a good first date with our customers
- Make the write processes for on boarding new customers
- Drive out costs/waste
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise by assisting and helping others, problem solve daily issues, and become a respected and contributing member of our team.
Client is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay, 401k plans, and excellent benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)