Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: May 27, 2020
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Community Manager, Regional Portfolio Director, residents and subordinates.
2. Proven abilities and proficiency performing maintenance in all of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, painting, pool maintenance & cleaning, carpet repair & replacement, roofing, furnace and air conditioning repair.
3. Excellent supervisory and training skills.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with persons of diverse social, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
6. Ability to manage and lead a team to achieve maintenance and community goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. A minimum of two years prior maintenance experience working in the apartment industry or similar industry.
2. HVAC Certification
3. Valid driver’s license.
4. High School diploma or GED (or equivalent work experience).