Job Title: Maintenance Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: July 24, 2019
The Maintenance Manager is responsible to perform building, machine and preventative maintenance as required..
Main Duties And Responsibilities
• Perform internal and external building maintenance as needed.
• Verify on all equipment that safety devices are in place and working in compliance with OSHA standards.
• Maintain clean, safe areas where maintenance work is being performed. Maintenance department is to be clean and organized to meet safety requirements set forth by OSHA.
• All Preventative Maintenance paper work and documentation needs to be completed accurately and within the time required to meet Company’s requirements.
• Perform PM on equipment and machines by the dates noted on PM documentation.
• Responsible for maintaining adequate levels of inventory of parts and components needed to keep machines and secondary equipment running consistently and with minimal downtime.
• Provide maintenance on tools (molds) that require specific hydraulic or electric configuration prior to set up in machines.
• Assure all PM requiring outside contractors, has all paper work completed and by dates required. Turn in paper work to, or notify the appropriate department when PM is complete.
• Follow rules and principals of OSHA; Participate in OSHA compliance and training as required .
Educational Requirements And Years Of Experience
• High School diploma, GED or 12 years formal education
• Minimum 10 years experience in maintenance environment in Plastic Injection Molding
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, with a strong knowledge of hydraulic and electric maintenance.
• Forklift certification (can be obtained on-site)
• Ability to lift 60+ pounds.
• Perform various physical duties but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting and climbing.
• Occasionally perform sustained heavy labor in a high temperature environment
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Follow rules and principals of OSHA; participate in OSHA compliance and training as required, needed or assigned.
• Perform all job requirements and interdepartmental functions in accordance with ISO procedures; assist in ISO procedural changes and training as required, needed or assigned.
Our client Offers The Following Benefits To Employees
• Paid Time Off for Holidays and Vacation
• Available Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance (client pays a significant portion of employee’s health insurance)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Please note: for this position, compensation is negotiable based upon experience.