Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Posted Date: September 6, 2019
Client has an immediate opening for a Professional Civil Engineer in our Dallas, Texas office (Coppell area).
Experience in public and private projects, client relations, directing staff, proposal writing and coordination with City staff is a must.
Ideal Civil Engineer candidate will possess strong communication skills, motivation and initiative.
Requirements: Civil Engineer
· BS or MS Degree in Civil Engineering
· Texas Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) or ability to obtain within 6 months
· Minimum 5 years’ experience
· Ability to manage both staff and clients
· AutoCAD proficiency is a must, Civil 3-D is preferred
· Exceptionally skilled at site grading a plus
Additional Skills: Civil Engineer
· Identifying project scope and budget management
· Knowledge of MS programs such as Word and Excel
· Excellent verbal and writing skills