|Job ID||Job Title||Job Type||Location|
|AT1005||Manufacturing Engineer||Direct Hire||Louisville, OH|
|AT1004||Quality Manager||Direct Hire||Troy, MI|
|AT1003||QA Manager||Direct Hire||Dallas, TX|
|AT1002||Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist||Direct Hire||Dakota, IL|
|AT1001||Architecture Project Manager||Direct Hire||Darien, IL.|
Client is a premier manufacturer of floor care, tubular, and custom tubular products and specializes in tube bending with downstream capabilities of welding, machining, end forming, and assembly. Certified to IS0 9001:2008 and with over 250,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities, Client is dedicated to high quality products and superb customer service. In order to maintain its international reputation, this family-owned company is invested in its employees, committed to improvement, and has exciting plans for the future!
Desired candidates will be responsible for the following:
- On-boarding new clients with engineering
- Being the liaison to engineering for insurance that projects start and finish correctly and on time
- Ensures all customer specifications come to the shop floor and are executed correctly
- Ensuring quality for cleanliness, specs, and on boarding equipment
- Ensure a good first date with our customers
- Make the write processes for on boarding new customers
- Drive out costs/waste
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise by assisting and helping others, problem solve daily issues, and become a respected and contributing member of our team.
Client is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay, 401k plans, and excellent benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Apply for the Job
Summary: Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Quality Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Client’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Formulates and maintains quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Ability to implement and maintain Quality standards for the International Organization of Standardization (ISO 9001:2008)
- Interprets quality philosophy to key personnel in organization. Acts as the Management Representative and Lead Auditor of the corporate Quality Management System.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Plans and oversees the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Decides whether to accept a product or continue business with a vendor based on a review by the quality assurance engineer.
- Reviews all data obtained during all quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to the management team.
- Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards.
- Plays active role on quality management teams within organization.
- Designs and implements quality training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers
- Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership – Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports Client’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Design software; Development software; Internet software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software; Auditing software including: SA Audit, an auditing program used to collect and report site audits throughout the company.
Must be able to travel 60% of the time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality/EHS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Automotive: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Apply for the Job
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will manage QA employees on all operations that fall within assigned department responsibilities. The Manager must have a working knowledge/certification on SQF, FDA, HACCP requirements and Acidified Foods; at least 1 – 2 years QA management experience; and a BA in Food Science.
- Responsible for enforcing company rules and regulations per the Handbook guidelines.
- Responsible for the development, management and monitoring of all aspects of the quality function including scheduling and supervision of all QA associates
- Responsible for the supervision, development, and motivation of hourly team members
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining Food Safety procedures with the production team members partnering with Production Management.
- Responsible for training the team members on the critical points of the food safety system
- Responsible for insuring the quality, food safety and consistency of all NF&B foods products
- Responsible for maintaining all safety related initiatives including, but not limited to, safety programs and incentives
- Must be capable of learning and using with a high skill level the Accounting and Manufacturing systems used by NF&B, in addition to Label View Label program.
- Must be capable of learning and using with a high skill level the ETQ system used by Truco Ent.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators for the operations to help meet production specifications and product standards, as well as reduce overall cost, maximize productivity and profitability
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and maintaining current product and new product specification and standards in conjunction with the R&D Manager.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and maintaining all food safety, HACCP plan and regulatory programs in conjunction with the SQF Practitioner.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, maintaining and managing quality systems and documentation.
- Responsible for all quality related communications with outside customers, auditors and suppliers.
- Responsible for coordinating all sampling, testing, retention and analysis programs.
- Responsible for maintaining all Quality related documentation and records.
- Responsible for all Quality staff training and development.
- Responsible for reviewing all Preventative Maintenance & Plant Improvement Plans issues.
- Responsible for all annual employees training as prescribed under Annual Training Requirements in the Training SOP.
- Responsible for auditing all internal aspects of the facility.
- Responsible for the auditing of, and compliance with, all current Good Manufacturing Policies jointly with the Production Manager.
- Develop and maintain Key Quality Indicators for the company to help meet all customer specifications and industry standards.
- Responsible for the management of the Pest Control Program.
- Responsible for maintaining FDA Processing Authority documents in conjunction with the R&D Manager.
- Responsible for the monitoring and verification of environmental cleanliness, daily Pre-Op sanitation cleanliness, and Allergen sanitation cleanliness programs.
- Responsible for maintaining Gluten-Free certification and routine monitoring of products and equipment.
- Responsible for the calibration program of laboratory equipment and production scales.
- As a Certified Better Process Control School for Acid and Acidified Foods employee, the QA Manager has the primary responsibility for reviewing all daily production paperwork and maintaining the records.
- Responsible for maintaining FDA Process Deviation Records and Corrective Actions.
- Responsible for effective interaction with all members of the Manager/Supervisor team.
Job Type: Full-time
- SQF: 1 year (Required)
- Quality Assurance Management in Food Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Quality Assurance in Food Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- HACCP (Required)
- Acidified Foods (Required)
- SQF (Required)
Apply for the Job
The Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist is responsible for implementing effective environmental, health, and safety (EHS) processes through risk reduction strategies and management system implementation.
This position may require working different hours including weekends as needed to meet business, customer, schedule, or personal requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve EHS workplace performance by promoting an incident-free workplace.
- Identify and mitigate EHS risk, and implement safety and environmental management system programs in accordance with regulations and corporate compliance policies.
- Conduct safety assessments: JSAs (safety risk assessments), Personal Protective Equipment, Confined Space, Ergonomic, Lockout Tagout and others.
- Develop and provide employee safety and environmental training.
- Facilitate and engage teams and team members to drive projects that will lead to reductions in injuries, energy, water usage, and waste.
- Conduct inspections and audits throughout the business to identify existing or potential hazards and determine corrective or preventive measures.
- Conduct incident investigations, root cause analyses and practical problem-solving.
- Facilitate completion of EHS suggestions.
- Perform environmental monitoring in accordance with local, state and federal requirements.
- Perform periodic environmental inspections including spill prevention, stormwater, and hazardous waste.
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Think critically and problem solve
- Successfully multi-task with conflicting priorities
- Execute project assignments
- Thrive in ambiguous environments
- Learn and demonstrate world-class behaviors with a focus on safety, quality, reliability, and compliance
- Facilitate effective meetings
- Demonstrate effective work behaviors
- Plans and organizes work effectively
- Displays tenacity and a passion for winning
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Is customer driven
- Displays an openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay on task
- Demonstrates creativity
- Likes people and working in teams
- Achieves results quickly, individually and through teams
- Takes calculated and shared business risks learn from failures, celebrates the success of the team and individual contributors.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Frequent work in an office setting attached to a plant manufacturing site.
- Frequent work in a laboratory setting.
- Frequent plant environment exposure which includes noise, chemicals, heat, humidity, moving machinery, forklifts, and electricity.
- Frequent building and grounds environment, which includes weather, roof, tanks, electrical equipment, sanitary and wastewater infrastructure.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, talk, listen, stoop, kneel, crouch, or feel and reach with hands and arms to assess equipment and processes.
- Ability to type, with hands and fingers, see and interpret data, report, read English and interpret technical documents, machinery labels, and plant signage.
- Maintenance, Electrical and Controls Interns – Must have the ability to see electrical wiring in color.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental, health and safety or related scientific field
- Certification – none required
Apply for the Job
Meet with clients to review design needs
Coordinate architectural information with all consultants
Life Safety/Code analysis
Develop and research new design ideas
Product review and research
Meet with industry reps and installers to figure best product and installation method for design challenges
Meet with code officials and building officials to review design and obtain approval
Lead team effort to complete project documents
Create architectural model, plans, details, and architectural assemblies
Mentor younger architects and interns in ways of architectural detailing and assemblies
Review shop drawings
Respond to RFI’s
Attend OAC meetings and update Owner and Contractor on status of open items and issues in question
Site observations and document construction progress
Provide field sketches to construction manager or contractor to address field issues
Meet with contractors on site to review field issues and resolve problems
Review change orders and pay applications
- 8 -10+ years’ experience with Institutional, Government, Municipal and Commercial projects;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture;
- Licensed Architect desirable;
- Past production experience in a fast paced environment;
- Strong organization, communication, technical and graphics skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCad;
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software;
- Experience in and readiness to lead the technical details of projects.